Out of a total of 113 impressive applications, we selected 5 organizations working on diverse projects inside Syria.
- A service that matches job seekers with jobs in areas with high populations of displaced people.
- A Facebook campaign using short films to break stereotypes between communities in Syria, in an attempt to rebuild the fabric of coexistence between Syrians.
- An initiative using animation films and a Facebook chat bot to promote non-violence.
- A digital game that enables Syrian children to gain artistic skills and education around the theme of peaceful coexistence.
- An interactive map that documents memory of places inside Syria, challenging existing perceptions of Syria as defined by conflict.
Each organization is now undergoing a rigorous process to refine their idea and build the digital element of their work. Read more about the program in this blogpost.